Thanks for stopping by
I am Tej Pochiraju, PhD - an iterative product developer based in Bangalore, India. I have worked on over 50 product development projects with over half reaching (& surviving!) the market. Teams I have been lucky enough to work with include numerous nimble startups and SMEs as well market-leaders such as Social Alpha, Meghshala, Joovv and Datamars.
Organisations I run
- Jaaga Labs: We build scalable solutions to specific problems. These solutions are then spun off into independent entities. See IoTReady and ContentReady.
- Jaaga Study: Building product builders through bootcamps, apprenticeships and hands-on projects.
- Jaaga Startup: Curated, affordable coworking for entrepreneurs open to collaborative skill sharing.
Beliefs / Methodology
- Need > Idea > Technology
- Frugal iterations beat 2 year plans.
- Build products. And product builders.
- Contribute to open source while protecting core business value.
- Skills are the unit of collaboration.
- Pera Technology UK
- Queen’s University of Belfast (PhD)
- IIT Kharagpur (MTech)
- Mumbai University (BEng)
- Don Bosco Matunga